Your customized personal triathlon swim training calendar delivered in weekly blocks.
Based on your goals, race schedule, and depending on your technique and needs you will be placed in one of Tri Swim Success training blocks.
(Includes Open Water Swim Course)
(Foundational Breathing Method / 6 Weeks)
Includes Fit Triathlete / Nutrition / Dry-Land
1. Go through the training in order. If you’re thinking “Why do I have to do this drill? I just want to get FASTER!” please rethink what it means to get faster. First, you have probably developed some bad habits with your current freestyle, preventing you from attaining this speed you desire. This is your chance to unlearn those, and replace them with helpful ones that will, in the long run, make you go faster.
2. Keep the word “patience” in mind as you go through the training and start making improvements. You may not experience the speed and efficiency that you are after right away, but give it time and you will have breakthroughs like so many others have.
3. For the basic balance drills (kicking on your side & shark fin drill), we highly recommend using fins at first. The best are Zoomers or any of the shorter-style fins. Once you start to improve your balance in the water, ditch the fins as they may become a crutch!
4. Take the time it takes you to get each level of this training. No sense in hurrying.
5. It’s important to have FUN here, that’s why we’re doing this! Each time you move to a new level, congratulate yourself, and try to enjoy the process as much as you can- this challenge is just one of many reasons we do triathlons.